Saturday, April 28, 2012

Helping Out a Blogger Buddy

My friend Rick Darby at "Reflecting Light" had a blogging catastrophe yesteday; he accidentally trashed his blog template and had to restore his blog from a very old template he had retained (moral:  backup your template often).  He asked me to help restore the original look of the blog, and I spent most of today doing that (I wasn't doing anything anyway and it was fun to do).

Anyway, I restored the blog with a blogger standard template, then used html code to get back the right colors and layout.  It still needs some minor tweaking, but Rick can handle that easily enough.

The original look of the blog can be seen in this cache copy.  The restored version is here.

One thing I didn't do was restore the rounded corners, but I think I can do that as well.  Maybe later.  Time for a cigar!



25 comments:

Shannon said...

You're a good friend, Unc!

Stogie said...

Thanks Niece!

Always On Watch said...

Stogie,
You da man!

The new Blogger interface has left me wary of trying to change ANYTHING in my sidebar. I've already called on Warren to add the ABO graphic. The last thing I need is to trash my template!

Rick Darby said...

Stogie,

I'll second that. Much appreciated. I owe you!

Rick

Stogie said...

AOW, your site looks like it has been upgraded and the changes are looking good!

Rick, it was my pleasure to assist you. It gave me a chance to learn more about html and was a mental challenge, which I love. Beats crossword puzzles any day!

Anonymous said...

buy xanax valium online florida xanax withdrawal what to do - 3mg xanax dosage

Anonymous said...

10 mg zolpidem buy ambien online overnight - ambien side effects bad taste mouth

Anonymous said...

xanax cost does take overdose xanax - xanax tri-score 2mg tablets

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam kopen - diazepam valium high

Anonymous said...

generic zolpidem zolpidem 10mg overdose - zolpidem y alcohol

Anonymous said...

xanax no rx xanax withdrawal between doses - can you take 2mg xanax

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam 10 mg anwendung - diazepam 10 mg lot

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online negative side effects zolpidem - generic ambien zolpidem side effects

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam valium diazepam tablets - diazepam 5mg und alkohol

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax needed get high - http://www.xanax-effects.com

Anonymous said...

cheap generic ativan ativan recreational uses - ativan to help quit smoking

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan addiction and withdrawal - ativan dosage webmd

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg info lorazepam 1mg tablets - ativan for vicodin withdrawal

Anonymous said...

order valium no prescription valium to buy online in uk - valium for sale australia

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol soma what is carisoprodol 350mg used for - buy soma cheap no prescription

Anonymous said...

valium drug valium price thailand - valium dosage tinnitus

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambience mall gurgaon activities - ambien cr cost without insurance

Anonymous said...

diazepam online valium generic online - street prices for valium 10 mg

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam valium questions - ativan vs valium anxiety

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]XnFfjVs[/url] - ThPmmeCQMbPkFnTEv - http://hhmgziigpu.com